Our multidisciplinary team also offer ophthalmo-pediatric consultations. Our team of orthoptists has proven experience in the visual assessment and management of eye disorders in young children.
We see children from the age of 36 months.
Children’s visual and oculomotor development is the most delicate type of psychomotor acquisition and both ophthalmological and orthoptic check-ups are strongly recommended.
Therefore, any child presenting any of the following abnormalities in their visual development should promptly be seen:
- permanent or intermittent squint,
- any kind of visual impairment,
- leukocoria (white pupil),
- eye redness,
- difficulty reading from a distance or close-up,
- persistent academic difficulties.